Community post

Discussion

9DPO tww buddies wanted please;)

View Full Post

I am currently 9DPO and wanting some tww buddies to compare symptoms with ;)

I have been really bloated and uncomfortable the last few days, also an increase in watery cm with some AF like cramps on and off

Is anyone experiencing similar symptoms ?

Xx

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! This has never happend to me not even in my other pregnancies so its very wierd to me. Its confusing for me because i saw it when i wiped after me and my dh bd. not sure if its implantation or just because we bd ??? im confused :?

11 years ago

~ DLE ~

hmm not sure if its due to the bd ... if you have never had that before, then i dont think that could be it... unless you where a little rougher then usual and if it hurt, other then that i see no reason or just cause for the bd to have effect.

Keep me posted on your status since the slight bleeding is always a good sign in the baby books ^^

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

Thanks Luna;) good luck to you too:)

I keep having these af type cramps I keep thinking af must be coming then it goes away also a def increase in cm what do you think ??

11 years ago • Post starter

Yeah the bd was normal just like any other day i have never had this happen. i have never even had spotting in any of my other pregnancies thats what has me confused. :/ but thank you for your opinion :) good luck and baby dust for everyone :)

11 years ago

~ Areannah ~

well i must say i to have been having cramps, but i think it might be my cysts... e.e.... so i may be losing hope about becoming preggers and i just want it to bad... that's why i am having symptoms, for you, you may be having implantation cramps and the increase i am not to sure about, i never really have any since my DH wants to BD every day... >.>...
could be a good sign tho ^^

~ DLE ~

Your very welcome and i understand the confusion, i had 2 other pregnancies, each completely different.
#1 - Girl, didnt know till 8 weeks preg. sickness all day, ( lived in br) couldnt handle the smell of meat, couldnt eat salad or any kind of meat, gained over 50 pounds and my water broke 2x, forced induced labor lasted 2 weeks and 3 days full labor. had to have an Emergency CS. 9lbs 5.8 oz
#2 - Girl, knew right away had a feeling, no sickness, craved spicy food, could eat what ever i wanted, lost 60 pounds, started labor on the day of my csec, 7 lbs. 5 oz. born CS...

so its different for each child and pregnancy, you never know what to expect..

just go with it, think nothing of it and go on with your day ^^

11 years ago

Thanks for yr input Luna;)

How is everyone going today???

I'M BACK LADIES. SO HERES THE NEWS. I AM STILL IN CONFUSION I DID A HPT USED FRER AND GOT A BFN I TOOK IT AT 9 OR 10 DPO. SO I AM STILL LEFT IN CONFUSION STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF IT??? :? (SIGH)

11 years ago

DLE have you done another test since or had any more spotting? 9 dpo or even ten dpo is very early try taking another test

sorry to slip out in the dark, i have been so sore lately, and my back has been killing me.
on top of that my heart rate is at 90 bpm resting! -_- no wonder im so tired... e.e ...
i cant seem to sleep any more at night, i wake up alot to go to the bathroom...
my nausea is gone, and my appetite is increased which is not normal.... i have to eat 3 to 6 times now.... i usually only eat once or twice.
My breasts feal heavy.. which is odd cuz they are heavy all ready...
increase in CM, and my abdomen feels likes its a rock, its heavy and pulling.
my temp was 100.2 last night and was 99.7 the day before after drinking water... been around 99.2/3 lately ....
i read last night that the temp of a preg women is in the high 90s to 100s and her heart rate increases 10 to 20 bpm in the first trimester... due to all the blood flow and circulation having to be done in her body... i guess ill find out in a few days if i miss my AF...

I made a bet with my friend that i am not, he swears up and down and he has a wild feeling that i am, his entire family is medical field, i told him all my symptoms, he says prego, i say something else...

i bet a furby that im not, he bet a trip to see me that i am... e.e... yay another reason for him to come down and spoil if i am he will go baby shopping nuts... -_-;

in 3 days ill know if i miss AF in 7 days... i will be way late... i hope i am, i had a dream last night i took a test and it flashed pregnant, and it was a little boy ^^

Fingers crossed for every one

11 years ago

areannah~

I have not had anymore spotting after that. it only showed when i wiped. and after that it never showed again. i did do 3 tests with the same frer. on 9 dpo 10 dpo and 11 dpo all were negative so im guessing i am out now :/ . af is expected on either tommorow or day after ...hope she doesnt show up.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo