Community post

Discussion

9DPO tww buddies wanted please;)

I am currently 9DPO and wanting some tww buddies to compare symptoms with ;)

I have been really bloated and uncomfortable the last few days, also an increase in watery cm with some AF like cramps on and off

Is anyone experiencing similar symptoms ?

Xx

22 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Hi there, lexie here and also on 9dpo right now..
my symptoms are modd swings, cramping feels like af cramps, sensitive breast and cravings..

hope this is our month girl..
baby dust

11 years ago

I am at 10dpo But since 9dpo my undies have been wet and my body has been aching right along with my boobies being irritated. I have been a bit more nauseated today and yesterday as well! Raspberry lemonade doesn't taste the same anymore!

11 years ago

Hi lexie:) thanks for posting I sure hope so too;) have you noticed any cm changes at all??

Hi mrs Jackson that sounds really positive! Are you going to wait a few days to test?

11 years ago • Post starter

Today I am 10 dpo. Haven't experienced much in the way of symptoms besides some increased cervical fluid and extreme hunger. Also some slight fatigue. Baby dust to all of you ladies. I hope we get our BFP this month!

11 years ago

i am @ 7 dpo right now and my symptoms are only getting worse, i now have:

* dry mouth
* back aches
* fatigue
* Sleeplessness
* Cramping ( back, legs, arms, shoulders)
* Metallic taste
* frequent urination
* dry CVM
* decreased Sex Drive
* mood swings
* sore breasts ( under arm, nipples are tender, stabbing pains)
* lots of pressure in the abdomen area ( cant lay on my tummy at all or DH to be laying on me)
* Sensitive Smell ( ground beef made me sick yesterday, just the raw smell which never bothered me before)

im sure there are more but atm i cant think of them, i hope this works for you this month ^^ for all of us and lets all hope for the best for one another and no this month for any of us

to all and wishing a to all who want it

11 years ago

I hope so too Stacey :)

Lunacrypt those are some very convincing symptoms I
Excited for you!

The last 3 days I've had af like cramps at night, nausea on and off and extremely bloated

Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

lol thanks Areannah i hope so too ^^ and i wish you the best of luck and baby dust, i know its a long wait for all of us, i plan on testing every day till my af which is in 7 days... ^^ every morning i will be lol

Good luck to all you girls and may we all have a

11 years ago

i am 9 dpo and last night i had light pink cf when i wiped and after that my cf was back to normal ...that and some dull cramps are my only obvious symptoms. has anyone else had this happen to them?

11 years ago

I have been feeling bloated for the last few days also. Today, I have had this sick type feeling maybe nausa. Also, I have had slight discharge. My boyfriend has been sick for two days..lol. I am really hoping to be preggo and I know its too early to test. My mother made a comment that I have been eating alot lately...Im like OMG..really?!

11 years ago

~ DLE ~

Welcome to the chat and thats a good sign so far, you may be lucky this round, thats usually implantation bleeding, as for me i have yet to have that... Baby Dust to you ^^

~ Apple ~

welcome to you as well ... how far along do you think you are on DPO and if hes sick, that may be it... you may have caught it too, then again, all my family in this house was ill too, but only the females, we all compared symptoms, i was the only oddity in the home so now they all think i am preggers... but you never know till the day of AF.... i wish you baby dust and best of wishes

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo