Community post

Discussion

here we go again..

View Full Post

got my hpts in the mail today. tmrw i will be 6 dpo and i am going to begin testing to see how early i can get a positive if i conceived..besides..poas is the best part of the tww!! feel free to follow me :) i will be updating periodically. its just sometimes nice to see what others are going through.

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 23 Replies | Last Page

this is killing me..i should just go to bed..lol. hoping for a in the morning! now, of course, i feel pregnant. very crampy, having nausea, etc. lol. i hope it wasn't an evap!!

11 years ago • Post starter

10 dpo..tested this morning and got several

i am soo confused.. i had so hoped those were the start of a good positive..it is still relatively early..just wondering where my lines went

mammamia-- hold on to the positive thoughts!! You aren't out for the month yet!! I'm 8dpo and still holding on....we may both see our BFP's yet.

Seems like those pesky lines come and go whenever they want. It isn't over till shows.

Keep posting, I'm following you and cheering you on!

11 years ago

i am now 12 dpo..still getting bfn..don't get it..on the evening of cycle day 9 i def had a very faint positive..so i'm thinking chemical pregnancy? shouldn't i have started bleeding right away..or? pretty bummed out. managed to get my hopes up even though i tried not to. i wont give up til shows, but wish she would get her ugly entrance over with.

i am counting myself out for the month and focusing on next month..going to start taking the concieveeasy pills today and see if that helps with fertility next month :) i know i am only 12 dpo..but i am sure if i was pregnant id have gotten the positive by now, esp after the faint positive the other night. not sure if it was a chemical pregnancy or just a very mean evap line. will keep my fingers crossed, but pretty sure i am out.

Got a bfp on a digital test just now! Hoping everything is ok . . Why so many negatives between the positives. And I am 14 dpo so you would think I would get a stronger positive. . Very faint line on an ept. Wish I hadn't gotten a blue dye test because they were out frer.. I better run to the drugstore ;)

Faint positive on the frer! Fingers crossed!

Good luck mammammia!!!

Really hoping you get a firm !!!

User Image

11 years ago

I loved reading your story! I am crossing my fingers for you that your BFP sticks!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! I really appreciate that! Took yet another frer I am such am addict) and got an
even stronger positive! :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo