Community post

Discussion

NAUSEA NAUSEA & MORE NAUSEA

So I'm at 9dpo today my cramps have come back a little I also started feeling a little bit of stretching after I walk up the stairs my boobs are still tender and my nipples are a tiny bit sensitive as well but the worst thing is the nausea along with feeling light headed my bf woke me up at 4 in the am and I couldnt go back to sleep cuz it felt like I was laying in a boat... my symps seem promising but I'm not gonna get happy just yet

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh man i understand what you mean about not wanting to get to excited because we all want this so bad that it could be all in our heads. I am at 10dpo and my CM has been watery since 9dpo and i have a bit more nausea as well as yesterday. My boy aches, lower back really bad ( but i have lower back pains which came shortly after having my son) My hips ache, my right thigh aches. UGGGGGGH. I had Alcohol yesterday afternoon, Redberry Ciroc mixed with cranberry juice! Had the same drink last weekend on friday and had two big cups.. I drank 4 sips yesterday, felt like i wanted to throw up, broke out in a sweat and felt fatigue.. So hopefully the low tolerance is a good sign.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo