Community post

Discussion

Cramping on 2 dpo

ok i think i may have actually succeeded this round... i hope...
i had cramps on 2 dpo, it lasted for almost 24 hours, my abdomen has been feeling unusually pressured, almost hard in a way. more symptoms then normal, and my nose is like that of a blood hound. I have been really nauseated and i have been so tired, i haven't even woke up to my alarm clock.
I am now 4dpo and my exhaustion is only increasing, my appetite decreasing, and my thirst is never quenched.
my legs have been abnormally sore but i dont know if that due to all my walking i have done recently. i have increased saliva, and my breasts are somewhat tender, but they usually are. so i cant go off that..

i have been getting an average of at least 10 hours... and i am still tired and want a nap or go to bed for another 6 not even 4 hours later.

any and all advice will be most grateful, and i would love to hear your stories and symptoms as well, that way i know if i am on the right track or still wishful thinking, even tho those cramps 2 days ago... were not so wishful thinking.... >.<

BABY DUST TO ALL WHO WISH IT!

to all and wishing a to all who want it

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

If you think it happened on 2 dpo, you may have miscounted.

Currently I am feeling full all of the time, pressure in my abdomen, back hurts, I am super gassy, and I am moodier than what is typical. I am 8 dpo and flip-flop between thinking I am pregnant and thinking I am not. I am trying to wait until 17 dpo to test as I am not very regular, but I may lose it and test early.

GOOD LUCK!

User Image

11 years ago

thank you and maybe i dont know... i have some weird things going on... more then normal... lol but i will deff wait for my AF witch is on the 11th so i have about a week left... thank you for your advice and i wouldnt doubt if i did i have a tendancy to and this is my first track...

i wish you baby dust and luck on your journey ^^

11 years ago • Post starter

I am testing on the 11th, too!!!! :D

User Image

11 years ago

Well i cant wait to see if we both get what we wish ^^ â?¥

im really hoping it worked this round ive been trying for 5 months

Hi everyone,, super super hoping this is my month as well. At first i thought i didn't ovulate but on the 30thof July i believe i did and DH and i have been everyday since. Well i too am going through the TWW and it would be nice for all three of us to have our . Well symptoms about 2days ago i felt really tired i woke up and just layed in bed all day now i'm having back pains, today a lot of flutters in my stomach and just achy all over not to mention this weird taste in my mouth and thirsty all the time. Well and happy to us all

User Image

11 years ago

Hey Patience
Welcome to the chat ^^ i hope you have baby dust your way i am & 7 dpo right now and my symptoms are only getting worse, i know have:

* dry mouth
* back aches
* fatigue
* Sleeplessness
* Cramping ( back, legs, arms, shoulders)
* Metallic taste
* frequent urination
* dry CVM
* decreased Sex Drive
* mood swings
* sore breasts ( under arm, nipples are tender, stabbing pains)
* lots of pressure in the abdomen area ( cant lay on my tummy at all or DH to be laying on me)
* Sensitive Smell ( ground beef made me sick yesterday, just the raw smell which never bothered me before)

im sure there are more but atm i cant think of them, i hope this works for you this month ^^ for all of us and lets all hope for the best for one another and no this month for any of us

Glad I'm not the only one feeling like this!!

Bit of background, I stopped BCP mid June, had withdrawal bleed as usual and AF arrived 35 days later. We were careful during that time as I wanted to give it a proper month. Anyway, had unprotected sex on 21st, 27th and 30th but on Monday (30th) I had been cramping all day. Like period pains and lasted up until Thursday and since then have had the occasional twinge.

I don't know how many dpo I am or if I have yet but I have never had cramps that regularly or for that amount of time. I feel a bit sleepier than normal, little bit more emotional than normal (I nearly cried watching Ted this morning!!) and have felt a little nauseous but don't know if it's in my head!!

Am due on 13th August if the 35 day cycle applies again or on the 6th if it's 28 days.

User Image

11 years ago

ill keep my fingers crossed for you and i know what you mean, its been weird lately but if you are due on the 6th you have a less wait then us and if you are due on the 13th you are close to us ^^ i would love to take you along with us on this ride ^^ lol we can compare symptoms and keep each other company

Would definitely like a bit of company lol

Part of me thinks it's in my head, it's just the symptoms of AF but then the other part thinks it just feels different! I also had a sore throat and feeling as if i was getting a cold at the start of the week but thought nothing of it as OH had a cold over the weekend. It wasnt until i noticed it on the symptoms list that i thought hmm!

I was on the BPC for 12 years straight and as I said, I had the odd twinge when I came off in the first couple weeks but knew I wasn't pregnant as we had been careful. It could still be my body adjusting to the pill but I guess the next couple of weeks are a waiting game. Thought I'd be all relaxed about it and just see how it goes but it's on my mind more than I thought. There again I could just be over thinking!!

User Image

11 years ago

I have decided to document my symptoms two times a day but to not think about it at any other time. It is starting to get to me a little bit. After having two hysterical pregnancies I do need to make an effort to calm down, especially during the two week wait.
I hope everyone else is dealing with it okay. I know we are all nervous, excited and stressed, but at this point I am more nervous and stressed than anything.

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo