Community post

Discussion

11 dpo & no breast tenderness. But very soar nipples!

Typically a week before AF is due I experience extreme breast tenderness, underneath and under arm area until AF comes then subsides. This time around I have no sign of tenderness in breast area at all but extremely soar nipples. This is definately a change in what I normally go through every month. i'm due for AF in two days and normally I'd be feeling extremely irritable and so far I'm still feeling easy breazy. Has anyone else had no breast tenderness only very soar nipples and got a positive. Feeling hopeful that these changes might lead to my BFP.

Any info would be very appreciative.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

me and you are on the same boat. my af cm in two days and usally im a bitch lol. but im cool im not cramping,no headaches,no sore boobs(just nipples and right armpit) no pms systoms..im 12dpo we dont have that long to know.

11 years ago

Yes, sounds like we are in the same boat! Today CD27 and still no sign of AF. Already I would have the tender breasts a week now. I haven't tested yet have you? Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo