Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy! :)

View Full Post

Hi guys :) Im 3DPO right now, AF is due 8/7, so very hopeful this cycle. Would love someone to go through the 2WW with! We are trying for our 2nd child. Baby dust to all!

User Image

User Image

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

No more sore boobs for me :(
Slight fatigue & acne beak out
Ooh new thing for me is runny nose... Not sure why that is considered a symptom but I do have it.
And a little constipated but that could be because of the prenatal vitamins :(

Don't "feel" pregnant but pray that I am!
AF due 8/9 will test on the 10th!! :)
#BFP #BFP #BFP #BFP!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hmm..well your never out until AF arrives :)

I have really bad sore boobs now, not just the nips anymore. But I mean, some girls have their BFP at 9dpo and on, so maybe I was hoping if I am, it would show up early too...but Im going to wait a couple more days and test right before my expected AF date. Soooo

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Anyone get their bfp yet! Af is due today but no signs, I'm still getting bfn's...hope your having better luck!

User Image

Well I was hit by a pick-up truck (literally) while running yesterday :(
Very traumatic day of course in the ambulance I mentioned how I "might" be pregnant the did a blood test which came out negative :( and I began a spotting today (AF was to show up 8/9) so I was tad bit disappointed but relieved at the same time my baby was not experiencing that trauma or the drugs (morphine) for the pain. Time to rest heal and continue to TTC

User Image

11 years ago

OMG-Are you doing okay?! I hope your going to be alright, and you heal up quickly! *PRAYERS YOUR WAY*

Well, there is always next cycle :) stay positive.
I am having on and off crampies, but no spotting yet..So we shall see!

User Image

Thank you sooooo much for your prayers! Need them!
I plan to stay positive & be positive next month! :)
Keep us posted about you too!

User Image

11 years ago

Well showed up today. 3 days late, but here, nonetheless. Heres hoping this cycle will be the one!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo