Community post

Discussion

has the chinese gender chart been accurate for you?

We're trying to conceive a girl since we have 3 boys but I was just wondering if anyine has the gender chart read corect for them. With all three of my boys it was right.

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

oops I meant to say " anyone has had" sorry for the typo

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I think "Chinese Birth Chart" is nothing only old wives tale. If it was accurate for you for you three boys, it can be said only that it was by chance. There is no scientific approve of it. However you can disagree my point of view...

11 years ago

I agree, just wondering if anyone else was predicted the same. I think what will happen is whats suppose to happen :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I did the chart and it got 1 out of 3 right so i'm guessing it wouldn't work to well with me for the 4th time around lol.
What i have been doing is looking for tips and even old wives tales on making a boy and keeping a list of them. As well as what days would be best to bd to give me a higher chance of conceiving a boy. May be you should try that if you haven't already ?
Good luck on trying for a girl, we have 3 lol and are hoping for a boy this time

Jennifer

User Image

11 years ago

It was wrong on both of my kids. But it was still alot of fun to do when I was pregnant LOL

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo