Community post

Discussion

2 DPO today, who wants to be TWW buddies? :)

So today I am 2 DPO and I swear I am seeing lots of symptoms but sometimes I do wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me because I want to be prego so badly. Who else is 2 DPO or within a few days of me and wants to be waiting buddies? :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

235 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 235 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! I am offically 2 DPO today! waiting buddies? :)

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

I'm 2 DPO also, trying for baby #2.. I am in the same boat as you, with the symptoms... Hoping it's not my mind playing tricks on me either!! Good luck to you!!

11 years ago

2 dpo today as well. Would love some waiting buddies :-) We are trying for #3 and hoping,praying and wishing for a girl lol. Not many sypmtoms on my end. But this morning could have sworn I was preggo. Got up w/ DH when he got ready for work and couldn't get back to sleep to save my soul LOL! Every position I tried was uncomfortable and my back was killing me. I so hope this is our month! Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

11 years ago

I am 4 DPO! Trying for baby #2. My sweet little boy is almost 4 and a 1/2 and at night he has been praying for a baby brother or sister, which is both adorable and heartbreaking. I hope we are on track this month! I have had severely sore breasts and nipples, and today I have mild cramping and last night there was quite a bit of flatulence. (TMI SORRY! LOL)

Good luck to everyone!

11 years ago

Awww baby dust to you all! We are trying for our first so I'm BEYOND EXCITED! I was having some hot flashes today (yes I have hot flashes in mid 20's! haha) but mainly because of this darn hot weather...I don't handle hot weather really well since I am naturally hot blooded. I feel like I want to pass out a lot and get dizzy during the summer so feeling like this doesn't surprise me. No new symptomsreally...other than my nipples being super ticklish today...breasts are not sore though. :-/ I've never been so anxious to get sore boobs...haha!

Talk to y'all soon :)

Baby Isabel Grace is due to grace us with her presence on April 16, 2013!  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I've officially decided to adjust my O time on the calendar here since according to my OPK's I should have ovulated 21-22 and not 24-25. With this said, I am now 5 DPO rather than 3! :) Yay

Yaaayyyy airforcewife now were both 5 DPO!!!! Come on double line!!!!

11 years ago

YAY for us! Oh love your nickname btw RedHeadedMe...my husband is a natural redhead...until he went bald that is, and when we have kiddos they probably will have cute reddish curly hair ;) hehe

Aww thank you!! Yep I'm a natural redhead! And my sweet little boy came out with identical hair to mine which made me so happy!! I have a feeling our next will have dark brown hair like daddy.....preferably pigtails too ;) lol. How long have you been TTC? Is it your first?

11 years ago

Yes ma'am! This is our first...and we just started officially trying. This is our 1st cycle. I am pretty fertile so I'm crossing fingers it doesn't take us long! :D We've been together 8 years, married 1 yr and are more than ready for kids :) Baby dust to you...and who knows, maybe you'll get one more red headed cutie ;)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo