Community post

Discussion

13 Weeks Pregnant

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,

Just checking to see if anyone is Due in August as well, and if so what are you experiencing? I feel like I'm starting to show. None of my pants fit.

Happy Valentines Day!

User Image Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

19 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

Thanks...even dr goes she would believe me if I was 16 wks. I did have a pouch already from 2 other babies and gaining 15 pounds before this pregnancy so it's mostly when I lie down I can feel baby. I turned on my side and asked dh to tell me if he felt something and sure enough he did feel a little knudge as I felt it. Gas doesn't poke you! LOL

User Image

13 years ago

I can't feel them on the outside yet, but when I lay down I can feel under my belly button getting rounder and hard. It's our first baby and feeling all this is crazy!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello

I am 14 weeks tomorrow according to what my scan showed. A couple of days ago I was lying in bed and I swear I felt just a wee nudge on my left side.

If I press lightly on my left side I am sure I can feel the faintest of movement. Everything I read says I shouldn't feel anything until about 18 weeks as this is my first.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hello ladies!

It's confirmed...it was baby all this time. I did a poke test and everytime baby moved. I also felt a little pressure in my pelvic area everytime...gas does not respond to being poked lol. Not my 1st pregnancy so I guessed prior experience paid off.

User Image

13 years ago

Hi hopeful,

Yer starting to show is an understatement ! lol

I get thirsty too, really immensely thirsty. But then i need to pee alot so its a vicious circle.

I was a size 8/10 pre pregnancy so i think maybe thats why im showing so much.

Im 16 weeks today and felt the baby move for the first time (recognised it for the first time) at the weekend, it felt like a bubble popping, wrippling. It's really cool, now i've recognised it i notice it throughout the day its so sweet.

Have you got any more symptoms?

Emma x

13 years ago

Hello ladies

While the bathroom trips have slowed down, fatigue has not let up. I am more tired than ever. Cute thing is, though, my belly is getting so round. And just so everyone knows...even though this is my 3rd pregnAncy, my lAst one was over ten years ago. But going thru this miracle again is just as exciting as the first time. I had but one sentiment and I'm guessing it was because I said I am a mother of two already....but know this also it was not so easy this time to get pregnant. Some of you have probably figured it out already by my name. The VSECREV part is short for something that had to happen before we got preggers. Lol

User Image

13 years ago

Hi Vsecrev,

How are you doing, we spoke before, we are due about the same time.

Awww i'm so pleased your belly is rounding off hehe... mine us huge like a basketball, everyone who sees me is like 'are you sure theres not two in there' i'm sure there is just 1 though haha.

I have to confess i cracked and paid for a 'gender scan' yesterday which also offers you the chance to see baby in 3d/4d. It wasn't too badly priced actually but anyway... i was right.. i've said since about 1month it was a boy- convinced myself it was and told the sonographer 'I know its a boy i just need you to confirm it' and then seconds later he captured a shot between the babies legs and there it was........ his little winkle! haha so its all blue for me ! :) so excited.... makes it so much more personal.

So Vsecrev whats the latest with you? do you know what you're having?

Gosh 5months to go, really isnt that long is it :D

so excited xx

13 years ago

Hey Emma

I was also tempted to buy one of those things! LOL I think I'm having a boy too! That's because I eat so many times a day and always feel hungry. They say baby girls like sweet and I have been craving salty the opposite...now you make me want to really buy that thing! Lol

User Image

13 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been on in so long! :(

I will be 18 weeks Monday, switched our OB doctor because our first one was just not for us! The new Doctor is amazing! I will be finding out the sex March 31st! We are very excited.

From time to time I feel Popcorn movements, waiting for some more defined movements!

I hope everyone is well!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo