Community post

Discussion

13 Weeks Pregnant

Hi Ladies,

Just checking to see if anyone is Due in August as well, and if so what are you experiencing? I feel like I'm starting to show. None of my pants fit.

Happy Valentines Day!

User Image Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

19 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

i am due in june.. and having a girl....yay

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

You know...I wasn't trying to leave you hanging...lol. I'm just so tired. Even now I'm supposed to be sleeping but I can't sleep. The pain in my back is keeping my from resting at night and causing more fatigue during the day. I M doing temp work at the moment, so when I come home my day is spent. I be done working in April...yay!

I don't even want to look at my regular clothes. They are disgustingly too tight. I've started wearing maternity clothing little by little as my belly is bulging out a bit already.

They were a bit better at the dr so I gave them another chance. I'm too nice...I've been crying for no apparent reason which is annoying. lol

User Image

13 years ago

Hi vsecrev!

Glad to hear you get out in April! I got layed off a bit ago and then got pregnant, so I'm out! Going to be a stay at home Mom when the Baby is born.

I'm sorry to hear about your back! That's no fun! I hoe it gets better!

I have fatigue still, sore Nipples, and I cry over everything!! And your not alone! None of my jeans fit anymore! They give me muffin top! I think I just look fat not pregnant yet, it's weird.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies

I had my scan today and they tell me I am 12 weeks +4, so a few days further along than I thought.

My nausea is much less but I still have moments, I cry at anything, my boobs hurt a bit and are massive!

TTC - a wee girl? How wonderful

Hopeful I am due 26 August by the sonographer's calculations so we aren't too far apart by the looks of things

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

ttcafterloss: I am also having a girl this June! Have you picked a name yet? I think around the 13 week mark I started looking for maternity pants because my hair band was getting too wide. LOL Congrats to all you ladies and can't wait to find out what you are having!

User Image

13 years ago

Hey hopefuluk,

I'm 14 weeks today and due on 17th August :-)

I'm well and truly showing, look like i've got a football up my top, i have a very pronounced round bump- the midwife just said everyones different when i asked why i'm so big already.

I also have itching on my back, boobs and belly which is quite irritating ( i read its do with the skin stretching).

I get tired alot quicker and exhausted, like i used to be able to go shopping all day now half a day is more than enough :)

Thats about it really, can sometimes get desperately thirsty.... (even though I drink alot during the day).

I cant sleep through the whole night anymore without needing to pee pee!!!

How about your symptoms?

emma xx

13 years ago

Hi Emma!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I will be 14 weeks Monday. I feel relieved you are showing, because I feel a difference in my stomach already, below my belly button is harder and rounder. I was not skinny to begin with, so I have padding already lol. I was curious to know if all you girls were skinny to begin with? I've gained about 5-8 pounds since I found out.

I'm due Aug 22nd, I just cant wait! And I am definitely peeing a lot like you! Getting thirsty too.

Hope to hear from you again!

xoxo

hello...

hope- i have.. her name will be Amandaliz Marie

what about u?

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Hi again

I think everyone thinks I'm crazy except my dh. Those flutters are getting stronger and this time dh could feel it! I don't think it's baby's hand or foot but the whole body shifting since he/she still kind of small. Please someone who's just as far along tell me you know the feeling too.

User Image

13 years ago

Hi,

I feel those flutters too!! Like bubbles popping in my lower abdomen. I told my DH but I don't think he thinks anything of it lol.

I have a bit of padding on my tummy so I wouldn't be able to feel it on the outside, but I definitely know what you're talking about!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo