Community post

Discussion

AF due 8/7 looking 4 cycle buddies

Hi, This is my 2nd cycle TTC. We are trying for our 3rd and final and hoping for a girl because we already have 2 wonderful little boys. I'm cd13 and looking for cycle buddies. AF is due 8/7 and hoping to find some ladies due around the same time to pass the time with. This waiting game can be so hard.

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

im only a few days ahead of u. im 3 dpo right now. i started a forum in waiting to ovulate i believe. it says hoping for an april baby. check it out, theres a bunch of us on there about the same cycle :)

11 years ago

I am on CD 12 so just a day behind you. I would love to have some cycle buddies for this cycle. My DH and I are also ttc for the 2nd month. Hope to get to know you, BABY DUST to all of you.

Randi User Image

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=12786

go to that page :)

11 years ago

Well Ladies, I'm in the TWW. I'm trying not to excite myself this cycle but it's hard not to when charting sypmtoms daily lol. I am 4dpo and right now I'm experiancing mild nausea, mild lower back aches, mild bothersome cramps around my left ovary, heavy and full breast and a little tired. I am praying this is our month. Let's go BFP!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lastnight I dreamed I got my BFP! I dreamed of actually peeing on the stick and watching the two pink lines come up. I went right to the doctor after the two lines came up and instead of being like 4-5 wks pregnant like I should have been I was 8wks. This was a very strange and vivid dream. I've never dreamed of taking an HPT B4. Usually I dream of having a baby. Sometimes it's a girl and sometimes it's a boy. I have a very strong feeling this cycle. I pray that I get my BFP!!! Good Luck and Sticky Baby Dust 2 U All :-)

So sorry in advance this is super long. But my spirit has been crushed and I need to vent. All I want to do is cry. This is only my second cycle TTC and I'm ready to quit trying. I am extremely inpatient. I can't even begin to imagaine how much strength and dedication a lot of you ladies have. I feel so weak compared to a lot of the ladies on here who have been trying for 12months or longer. It has only been 2 months and I already feel depressed. I'm sitting here now fighting back the tears. I just new this month was the month for us. After voting on test after test in the HTP gallery I decided to take a test of my own. My hopes were soaring. So many of you had gotten your BFP's on 11-12dpo I got super excited. Hey, I have every symptom I can imagine and I'm 12dpo! Well it was just that I must have imagined everything. Dollar store test - Answer 5 days sooner BFN as well. I can't do this any more. I get so much false hope just to be crushed before AF even shows up. I'm not going to stop trying but I'm going to stop obsessing. I love sex and the last thing I want to do is ruine that joyus time with my husband. So as for now on I'm just going to give in. IF IT IS MENT TO BE IT WILL BE... But all of you ladies will still be in my thoughts and prayers :-) Good Luck & Baby Dust 2 U All!!!

dont get discouraged bossmama, i started trying in april, got pregnant in may, miscarried in june & havent got pregnant yet again. but im just going to keep trying :)

11 years ago

I know exactly how you feel bossmama. Been trying for baby#3 since my mc in Jan. I even tried the B50 complex this past cycle and I thought for sure this month was it instead AF showed ! So to next month!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo