Community post

Discussion

Nipple discharge

Has anyone experienced nipple discharge. I should have had my period or it should be coming soon (cycles vary 28-38 days). But I am getting nipple discharge similar to the one I got at the end of my last pregnancy. Anybody experienced something similar and ended getting their period, or just realized you were pregnant. Thanks

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had nipple discharge with my pregnancy. I remember it was towards the beginning and thru out because I kept flaking off the yellow stuff wondering 'am I lactating?' it was due to the hormone surge so if you are noticing it, it may be your body getting your mammary glands ready for baby. :) yeah! Baby dust!

11 years ago

Well I did end getting my period... so I just wonder if it has to do with the fact that I breastfed my last baby for 9 months.... I stopped about 5 months ago so maybe I just didn't really dried out.... Period was normal and all the other symptoms I had are gone too... thanks for you answer though...

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm experiencing nipple discharge. I noticed the discharge about a week ago. I'm only a day late for my period but I have no pms symptoms, only pregnancy symptoms. I don't know if this means I conceived this month or if my mind is playing tricks on me. I'll update on whether or not my period shows or if I get a positive test.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo