Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30s and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.3

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

since we have reached 17 pages on our thread, we have to start a new one...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

64 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 64 of 64 Replies

Hi ladies,

Not sure where everyone went. Babyfever, welcome, I guess we have to get this thread moving again :)

I had my IVF egg retrieval on Wednesday and they got 7 eggs (I know this is not a lot, but it's a lot for me at 43). Even better was the fertilization rate: 6 out of the 7 were mature and all 6 fertilized. Right now, they are in the clinics nursery (in a culture dish) and I pray that I will have a couple of 5day embryos left over on Monday for transfer.

TGIF!!

Claudia

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 39 yo and TTC for the first time.

*.~.~.~.~*~.~.~.~.* 39yo Advanced Degree on and off again partner hysteroscopy & polypectomy 7/31/12 laparascopy & myomectomy 6/1/09 #Faith 24/7 #Hope 24/7 #Prayer 24/7 #Dreams 24/7

11 years ago

Hello all - just found this site today! I am 8 DPO - and 38 years old. My oldest is a boy - 11 1/2 from previous marriage. My next is my little angel - girl - 2 1/2. She has down syndrome - we did not know until she was born, but wouldn't change a thing about her. Little nervous about trying to conceive again, but if its meant to be it'll happen I guess.

11 years ago

Hey all!

Shelly Jo, I am also 8 DPO today and am 38 as well. Have a 7 yr old DD.
Hoping to test Sat or Sunday, due for me this round on the 17th. Funny thing..DH and I had decided to stop trying officially and possibly adopt, however, the last before that decision was when I thought I wasn't close enough to O day to matter but I was wrong. Out of curiosity I kept testing with the OPK kit and got a positive 2 days after the BD. This month will truly depend on the little swimmers' viability. Will just have to see where we are as far as trying again next month if a .
Good luck ladies entering your TWW or gearing up for it.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo