Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30s and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.3

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

since we have reached 17 pages on our thread, we have to start a new one...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

64 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 64 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations, Angel!

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Congratulations angel, I'm 8 days OV so fingers crossed when I test next week xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Thanx y'all :)

Alison-GL hun, hope you get that BFP, will keep you in my prayers :)

AFM-still nervous but hanging in there, temps are on the low side but holding steady this whole cycle has completely confused me. Chart on here says this cycle was annovulatory but FF says I "O" on CD 11. Dunno but a super swimmer caught an eggie somewhere, lol. I had pretty much given up on this cycle, figured it was a bust and enjoyed our vacation. Came back still feeling yucky tired and nausea, and having to pee every 10 min. (not good on an 18 hr drive, lol) I still can't believe it, 4 days late and still no symptoms of AF coming. Trying to hide my bump that I have already, having 7 births things just pop right on out there. Bloodwork on Monday and results on Tuesday.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations Angel!

User Image

11 years ago

angel... How are you doing... KUP about your doctor's appt!

alison...

AFM... Getting a tiny bit closer to my IVF cycle. I start with Lupron (downregulation) tomorrow. Then it's waiting again for AF (I think last time she took her time and showed after 10 days.) I should start the meds at the beginning of September and expect to be in my TWW a month from now...

Have a good week everyone.

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Been having quite bad pains in my left ovary tonight!!??? Not really like AF pains, here's hoping.
Baby dust and sticky vibes girlies xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Well this afternoon my ovary pain was still there so I thought I'd test, and yes, I've got my BFP. So pleased can't quite believe it!!!!! Let's hope it's a sticky xxxxxx

User Image

11 years ago

Alison-yaaaayyyy!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations Alison!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies, I wanted to drop by as I have a BFP (!!) and wanted to share some of my experiences in the hope that they are helpfu l for those of us going natural.

I am 41 yo, with two kids and ttc since late last year. All my labs and ultrasound and hsg looked great.

1) I started charting two months ago.

I cannot recommend charting enough as my mittelschmerz no longer was aligned with my ovulation!

So all of our BDing was at the wrong time. :-(

For my part, I did only temps, this past month I added OPKs. I cannot tell anything about my cm.

2) I picked up an OvWatch this cycle.

It helped dh and I improve our timing. Yes, I am one of those cheesy, "got pregnant in the 1st cycle using OvWatch" people!

3) OPKs are your friend.
I used them in concert with the watch and charting to narrow down and understand my actual ovulation pattern.

My O in July and August can 6 days later than typical!

4) guaifenesin

Best stuff ever. I was wondering if my cm was friendly. So I dosed up on the 12 hour extended release tabs during my fertile period.

I mention all these items because I was skeptical of charting at first and thought I knew what was going on. I didn't know and am grateful for the improved insight charting and these other tools provided me.

In addition to these other items, reproductive organ massage and acupuncture were an important part of my regimen for receptivity and stress release. (even though this past month has been highly highly stressful)

I hope this helps someone!

MM

MountainMama -- 47 year old mom of 3 (20yo DD, 17yo DD, 4.5yo DS) TTC #4

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo