Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30s and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.3

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

since we have reached 17 pages on our thread, we have to start a new one...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

64 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 64 Replies | Last Page

Hugs Torontochick!

My cycle is very odd this month. Got a positive opk but on cd16 instead of my normal 20/21. Oh well. No symptoms at all and I normally have some! Weird. So I'm just waiting. Tww...have my progesterone blood test tomorrow. I'm curious what it will say.

I hope everyone is doing well.

User Image

11 years ago

Not to bad here, been rather nauseous the last few days, busy getting ready for vacation and our son's graduation party when we get back.
So I'm rather confused and trying to figure out what in the world my body is doing. My temps are all over the place (up and down), the last 5 days my monitor is stuck on high with no peak, nor is it dropping back to low. Seems like I am peeing every 5 min. but not like an infection, and thought I had caught the flu bug that had been going around here lately. it finally clicked with me the possibility, but didn't think i really could be, but I used my one last test that I had here, and I'll be darned I swear I see a second line. I'm baffled, on the 19th AF showed several days early, was light/spotty for about 3 days. This is kind of a rough time of year for us, since Friday would be our lil angel's bday that passed away when I was 20 wks. but oh would be so wonderful to have a happy occasion on his bday instead of just sadness, and sat. the 4th is when my gram passed 4 yrs ago. but i don't want to get my hopes up if our lil miracle has happened.

here is my pic what do y'all think:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test42032

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

angel, good to hear from you! The photo is too blurry for me though, I can't see anything! :( Do you have a digital camera you can use and then upload the picture to your computer and post it from there?

Jenn, I think o'ing earlier than 20/21 is better! So hopefully you caught the egg this time!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

thanx Toronto, yes I do have a digi camera, in the process of trying to find which kid took off with it and where, lol. going to see what I can do with it, the test still looks the same no change in color or increase in line for an evap or anything. But may wait until my First Responses get here tomorrow.
Also to correct myself, it is now 7 days of high on my monitor with no peak. and again temp was down yesterday, and back up today, my chart looks like a roller coaster ride this month

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi angel,
I looked at your chart, this is really strange. I am not an expert, but I have seen this kind of pattern from women with anovulatory cycles. Maybe this could be one? If you were preggers, I assume that the temps should stay more or less elevated. I wonder if this is a sign of high estrogen, which would also explain why the monitor is showing high. Let's see what the FRER says tomorrow...

xo

FX angel

AFM - AF is not due for 15 days but im am getting cramps today like its gonna start now :-( hope it doesnt

11 years ago

Kraken... 15 days til AF? That sounds like ovulation cramps to me? Hope this is all good... FX

Thats what i thought but it feels different. Hmm its prob just me lol

11 years ago

The has arrived.

I have to wait until the end of this cycle (prob around Aug 26) and then I will start with IVF #4 (last attempt). I am pretty anxious this time. I feel at 43, I am indeed too old and my "time is up"... I am praying for my miracle.

Hey everyone!

Toronto-thinking about you. I question my age all the time (38). I feel the clock ticking these days. Never felt it with our ds. for your ivf.

Angel-I hope you figure out your temping and it stabilizes. Wish I could help, but I'm clueless about it.

AFM, my blood work showed I did indeed ovulate cd16. Dh and I bded for three straight days immediately after the positive opk. Now 8 days po. I need someone to put me to sleep so I don't go poas! At least I'm distracted at work but now........

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo