Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30s and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.3

Hi ladies,

since we have reached 17 pages on our thread, we have to start a new one...

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

64 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 64 Replies | Last Page

Oh, I forgot to add the link back to our previous thread:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=10413

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago • Post starter

Im such a berk lol thanx everyone. When AFshows ill start the B-vits DH has the B12 as well. I feel like crap today really bad throat. Think everything is starting to catch up with me :-(

11 years ago

Found my way over :) Great Job Toronto, I couldn't figure it out for nothing, lol

Kraken-how are you doing with the spotting? Keeping you in my prayers.

AFM-definitely AF showing early, but on a positive note, it's like because AF started late and I tend to "O" on CD10-12, it will be before we go on vacation. because I know that week we are in Florida, with staying with a friends family, there is no way, hubby gets to distracted and uncomfortable very easily. so just going to relax, sit back and enjoy the ride (no pun intended ) and see what Gods plans are for us.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Ok, perfect... the new thread works... :)

I just had a definitely positive OPK! So this means, I am back in the game. As always, I am hopeful that there may still be a chance for a natural BFP. They say that there may even be a brief period of increased fertility after an m/c, but I am not sure if my lining will be thick enough.

Need lots of prayers that I won't need another IVF!!!

Happy Friday, ladies!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Toronto--wooohooo!!!! lots of prayers going up for you hun :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Toronto-yay!

AFM-nothing going on. Working on the house and waiting to ovulate. Back to work soon after summer break (in education). I would like one more month off. It takes all summer for the stress of my job to leave my body.

Thinking about all of you...

Oh, one odd question. I see women talk about feeling their cervix. How? When checking cm I'm not able to reach it. Am I doing something wrong? Now I'm laughing at myself because that sounds so funny to me.

User Image

11 years ago

Well AF has shown its ugly head, knew it would

11 years ago

oh Kraken, I am so sorry (((HUGS)))

Jennc-it was rather difficult for me at first too, it's kind of hard for me to explain, but depending on what part of your cycle is in, and your body, there are times it is rather high and hard to reach. Not to be gross or TMI but I usually check after going to the bathroom in the morning, while I'm on the toilet, just kind of reach in there with 1 or 2 of your fingers up and towards the back and you will feel it, it feels like a little nubby thing, now I still can't tell the difference as to when it is open/closed or soft/hard, so I just check the position of it. What I did was alot of google searches and found how to check and what to look for.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Thanks Toronto for starting the new thread. I just figured out how to set up my signature, pretty sure it wasn't going to me starting the new thread. And I'm right there with you. I took an OPK on Thursday evening, it was negative, took one again last evening and it was positive. Good luck to you!

Kraken, I hope your sore throat goes away soon! I'm on the B vitamins too. RE recommended fish oil, calcium and vitamin D in addition to my prenatal but I figured vitamin B can't hurt as well.

Jennc: I'm soooooooo with you. I've checked my cervix and I'm not sure what I'm feeling so I've given up.

Angel: we'll be vacationing next month when the big O arrives as well. We are renting a house so there's privacy but we'll have our two year old so I'm not sure how it will go. FX.

AFM: my hsg is Tuesday and it kills me that my DH and I are not upstairs right now doing the BD! Ugh. I hope this goes well, I hope it's worth it. This will be the second attempt at the hsg with a different doctor. I was so close to canceling it. FX.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Had to go to the walk in centre yesterday and i have servere tonsilitis :-( got antibioics for 10 days

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo