Community post

Discussion

Will everything be ok this time?

Hi, last year I had a missed misscarriage and at a scan at 9 weeks I found out the baby stopped growing at 5+4 weeks pregnant! I then didnt actually miscarry till I would have even 12 weeks so just over 6 weeks it was still inside me not growin, I ended up losing 60% of my blood and rushed in to have a d+c and had to be given blood transfusions! Now after a year I finally got another bfp, and now 5+4 weeks and I'm absolutely terrified it will happen again! Last year I felt sick etc but all died down at about 6weeks ( I just thought I was lucky it stopped early) and at the moment the only symptoms I have is slightly tender breast and abit tired and I don't think thats enough symptoms! I'm driving myself mad! I have a early scan in a week but can't see how I can wait till then without going crazy lol! Is it likely to have 2 missed misscarriages in a row a year appart! Thanx for reading my long text and please answer :) x

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

its very unlikely for it to happen again!!
i will say lots of prayers and send lots of hugs your way
Im certain everything will be fine:)
Best of luck to you!!!

11 years ago

Im sorry about your loss i recently (tuesday) had one too. But, to put your mind at ease I had no symtoms with my daughter and she is a healthy fifteen year old. Good luck

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo