Community post

Discussion

When God says NO

View Full Post

As of today I'm 26 days late for my regular 36 day cycle and the doctor finally called me with the results of my ultrasound done this past Saturday.. I have a cyst in my right ovary!

I have to admit that I was hurt and I'm sad... But when God closes a door he opens a window for us. We just need to be in tuned with Him, put HIS plan before ours and have faith that He does know what is best for us and His mission for our life.

Just wanted any women out there that are not getting their even if you did have faith in Christ... It is all part of His plan.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

24 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 24 of 24 Replies

Alimaygirl! Don't you worry surrender everything to the Lord Almighty!

11 years ago

Thanks so much mooney and bemo I so appreciate you encouragement and wise words, am taking deep breaths praying and trusting while also rejoicing in this little blessing.

Praying for you all too that Gods plan will bring a bfp very soon for you too.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

Thanks mooney, trying to take deep breaths and trust. Am just so thankful too. Been testing regularly and very time the line comes up a little darker than the days before I am so thankful :-)

Praying foryou too that you bfp will come very soon.

and hoping for a

11 years ago

@Alimaygirl thank you so much for the prayers!! I really appreciate them! The closer it gets to AF being due the more cranky and out of it I get. I can't even get in the mood to BD anymore and I feel so bad! I try to push away the thought of pregnancy but it keeps coming up in my head and heart.

Love all you ladies! Praying we all get our soon!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo