Community post

Discussion

7 or 8 dpo...is this implantation?

hi there, advice needed pls, as I am still very new to all this.... I am now 7 or 8dpo and for the last few days had like a sharp stabbing sort of pain in my lower abdomen area. Now today, it has calmed down to a dull ache that is there nearly all the time. I have had backache and been fairly tired but do you think that could have been implantation? Im so confused..... xx

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey hunni, it definitely sounds like something is going on! I'm 8dpo today and have been havig a few symptoms too but am very worried its all in my head! I'm planning on testing on Friday - when are you going to test? Xx

11 years ago

Hi, thanks for replying - im glad im not alone :) Im not sure as ive never tested before but i was thinking in a few days? All of this morning and afternoon the ache seemed to have stopped but then just the last 2hrs it has come back but is mild and just 'there' if u know what i mean lol?....

What symptoms have you been having as I am worried its all in my head too? I hope not as Id love a baby but I dont wanna end up disapointed if I get my hopes up too much (this is only 2nd month trying).....

Good luck for your testing - fx u get a bfp :)

xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo