Community post

Discussion

CD#5- TTC Jitters :(

After thinking, I'm actually not sure if actually "trying" to conceive is the best idea. All I read are how people get pregnant, when they actually stop trying.
I've actually had a close girlfriend tell me that as well, it took her a year of trying and she got pregnant, when she gave up,
I'm not not wanting to put myself in that situation, worrying, wondering every month, then the let down, I've read about. & Of course, lived through. We'd hoped it would happen when we stopped being protected but we hid our thoughts until one day, my DP told me he was disappointed it hadn't happened yet. I agreed, and that's actually how we decided we'd like to try.
I'm thinking about all of this because it's my CD#5 so it's time to start trying...soon. I'm off to buy some OPK's and starting to doubt the method, of trying so hard.
I think it's why I wanted too find a cycle buddy so bad, so if you're around the same cycle days, follow me :)

User Image User Image*credit to who need it. to those starting out. & to those who've survived this journey.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey Fellow TTC lady :) I've been trying to conceive since october 2010.. It has been beyond stressful but really the only thing I've down was track my ovulation and track symptoms.. Still no bfp.. As long as it has been I decided to put into Fates hands.. It will happen when the time is right..and this month I just decided that DP and I should wait a couple years and just enjoy *our* time..As of today I have no idea when I ovulated, and I am having so many weird symptoms that I've never had before.. Waiting to test for about another five days, but I swear I feel pregnant (had a MC in march of 2009)... So low and behold I decide to completely give up and I have a strong possibility of being pregnant. So that might be a good idea to just go with the flow and see what happens :) wish u all the best!! I'm more then happy to talk as well :) baby dust !!! Fingers xx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo