Community post

Discussion

Curse that Aunt Flow!!

Just when you think you've sent her packing for nine months, she comes back with a vengence!!!
I feel suprisingly ok with it at the moment but i know it's just a whoooooole other month to get through and hope for two lines...
Anybody here now going to try for an April baby???
Good Luck.. x

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I would love to sent af packing for 9 months! But today is dreaded CD 1 for me. I actually took off early from work because I was a bit depressed from getting af, pathetic I know. But I took the afternoon to relax and get ready for my august BFP! I am going to try OPK's this next month to help me make sure I am Oing.

11 years ago

We're on the same cycle then!
Ive told myself that i'm not going to use OPK'S i'm just going to do lots of BD'ing!!! I'm going to try and put it to the back of my mind because at the moment its all i think about. Although it's easy to say - if the kits are there i'll probably use them... Oh, i dont know!!!
Hoping for a BFP in August as well.

Good Luck to you =]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi my af came late on the 10th so i am too hoping for a april baby!! we have been ttc for 7 months and using everything to help from opks, pregnacare, royal jelly, propolis, bee pollen and have been using preseed but debating whether to use it this month,ovulating on the 20th so hope we will get our

11 years ago

Good Luck!!! for the both of us =]

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo