Community post

Discussion

Hoping for an April baby

View Full Post

Well after miscarrying in May & not getting pregnant in June, really hoping this is the month for us. Hubby was born in April and we were married in April, so really thinking April is a good month for our baby ;) Counting down the days to O!!

158 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 60 of 158 Replies | Last Page

How do you feel at 6dpo? Any symptoms at all??

Lia x

User Image

11 years ago

well i thought i had ovulated since i had a opk+ thurs night and fri night but still no temp rise. I realized this morning though that i have a lot of EWCM so we will BD again tonight as well to increase chances. I don't think I will test early this month because i read too much about chemical pregnancies. Id rather not know i had a miscarriage and just wait until a late period if I can, but that 2ww is killer!

11 years ago

I think with the early pregnancy test strips u can tell maybe as early as 10 dpo. in may I forget how many dpo I was when got my bfp. and u don't need to pee in a cup, I hold mine in my pee stream just like the regular tests. either way works :-) the TWW sucks but I'd rather know then just just wait to find out I'm miscarrying. before I found out I was pregnant in may I was riding jet skis & running around playing kickball in the keys on mem day weekend & I think that's why I may have had an early miscarriage. ugh only 4 dpo tomorrow. I think my trip to NC Thursday will keep me busy and my mind off the TWW

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey lialetchum,
I have had mild cramping throughout the day everyday since i o'd. Today its a little more intense when i do cramp. Gas, backache, my bbs don't constantly ache but come and goes and then under my area is tender to. and had headache yesterday and day before just a mild one but not one today.
I would rather test early to and know that way i wouldn't be drinking or in your case extremely active when i just conceived. To me knowing the earlier is better. I understand what ur saying to if its a chemical you don't want to be let down. Trying not to get my hopes up but definitely counting down the days lol goodluck girls!! Hoping we all get our bfps soon!!

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I hope all is well with everyone. I have been cramping today as well. Is that normal?

11 years ago

How many dpo are u? I have been having mild cramps since ovulation so lets hope its normal.

TTC#2 to make 3, have 1 biological son, and 1 stepdaughter that is 7 but I have raised since she was 7 months. User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

DH and I have been TTC since Aug / Sept 2011 so for us this is hard.
We have a LB, 3yrs old.
I have been taking prenatal vitamins, charting, OPK'ing and nothing.
This month we decided its the last month to "try" and I'm seeing my OB/GYN on Friday to just do a checkup and see if everything is in order. And maybe she can shed some light on whats not happening.
First time I'm seeing her.
So wish us luck, I am currently 4 DPO and should we have conceived this month we will have our little bundle in April 2013!
Really praying hard!

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

The cramps seem to be quite normal, everyone on here seems to be feeling it too which is reassuring!

User Image

11 years ago

DPO4 - Feel nauseous, and BB's still sensitive, feeling pretty lethargic too like I can't be bothered to do anything!

(Please note girls: I am aware that these symptoms can be normal and/or attributed to other things, but it's nice to have a log of what's going on - good focus too ;)

Lia xx

User Image

11 years ago

2 days ago the side of my boobs were sore. Now my nipples are sore and I had a slight back ache. And I have increased cervical mucus. Call me crazy but I'm feeling pregnant ;) 8 more days till testing ugh!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo