Community post

Discussion

Trying to Stave off Insanity

View Full Post

So I guess I've been here for almost and year and have more or less just used the calendar and tracking tools. Time to step out of my box so I stop feeling like I'm alone when I know I'm not.

I was crushed when AF showed up yesterday morning.
Then today we got word that our best friends who were TTC #2 have already achieved success after just a month or 2.

There is no comparison. All the bloodwork, HSG, DH's stuff has all come out perfect. Nothing is physically or hormonally an issue.

LEEPS many years ago may be a partial road block - so tomorrow I take my first Femera pill as we prepare for IUI hopefully soon.

My cycles in the last 10 months have ranged from 32 to 40 days. THe Idea of ovulating in the teen days versus the twenties seems surreal. I am hoping to make some new friends and to be able to share success and maybe learn some ways to keep my mind occupied. We are going to a wedding this coming weekend - we won't be able to be active much while away - which is a bit frustrating. But I will be hopeful.

We will achieve a BFP in 2012. I can do this without going crazy.

Thanks for letting me Babble

106 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Woohoo Becca! Good luck - I love that you are writing in from the Drs office - lol! Today is definitely a lucky day - not only is it hump day, but it's my birthday!

User Image

11 years ago

Happy Birthday Northenbabydream!
Congratulations Beatrice!!
Good luck Beccalynn!!!

xxx

11 years ago

Happy Birthday Northernbabydream! And thanks for keeping us updated BeccaLynn! This is definitely a good luck month!

11 years ago

hi everyone

how is everyone getting on??

i am now 11dpo and keeping my fingers crossed.

xx

11 years ago

Happy belated B-Day Northern.

Argh the wait sucks but I've uber busy with work. Next weeken have to prep for my next show/convention.

Been so very tired, even when I get good sleep. Almost afraid to hope. Was at b-day party for 4-yr-old. Was a successful surprise party. 2 preggo mommy's that i ask to rub some baby luck off on me.

*deep breath* time will tell. (did I really type that????)

11 years ago • Post starter

Good luck bowbow, let us know when you start testing!

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls!

BeccaLynn, I'm hoping that tiredness is a good sign! What day are you on now?

User Image

11 years ago

I am 5 dpo.

proud of myself did 30 mins of cardio today. work is nutty busy. 10 hour day today and more of the same tomorrow....

hoping the sleepies are a good sign too.

I hate the TWW for you ladies, Bowbow and BeccaLynn! Fingers crossed!!

AFM, it seems like everywhere I turn, people are telling me about women who had miscarriages on their first pregnancies. And they don't even know I'm pregnant when they tell me that! So depressing. I just used my last pregnancy test today... I know. It's pathetic. But when I see the double lines, it makes me comforted that at least today, I'm still pregnant. Seriously, I think I need some serious help! I mean what about the power of positive thinking? I need an adjustment in my thinking!!

Thinking about you ladies, and I'm sending baby dust your way. XO

11 years ago

It is lovely to have an update from you beatricebythesea! Everything will be fine. I hate the bloody TWW. Again driving home i nearly got a test. i need to resist!! i have to keep telling myself - do not test early, do not test early!!!!

Beccalynn - i am being so lazy at the moment. i normally exercise 4/5 times per week, but for the past 2 weeks i have only been going 1/2!! don't work too hard! what show/conventions do you do?

Thanks northenbabydream. hope you are well.

baby dust to everyone!! x

11 years ago

My mom and I both have embroidery machines, so we go to gaming conventions and make custom embroidered dice bags for gamers - purses for girls with fancy costumes and I make chain mail jewlery.

Our next show on Labor Day weekend is "Tacticon" It is large for table top gamers for things like dungeons and dragons and stuff like that. I'll have lots of help it sounds like - this will be the first show in several years now that mom and I haven't both been at.

I'm trying to do a little bit of cardio each day - just to "appease" my every demanding DH. I love him, but he's a bit obsessed with certain things and well he needs to learn to let go a bit.

I worked 10 hours yesterday and got into work at 7:30 today (normal start isn't until 9) becuase of a big project I've been working on. I work in an accounts receiveable department and for my company this is month end.. so I have a lot to do this week and then have to have my desk packed up by Friday for our department move to a new building. I have plenty of distractions right now that's for sure...

I'm babbling - sorry ladies - being tired and keyed up at the same time makes it worse than normal. HOpe to get into the craft room tonight to work on some projects for the how.

Beatrice - people just don't think when they speak. It'll be fine - I can't wait to see double lines and yet I'm terrified and I have at least 10 more days to go!!

I know I'm forgetting things I wanted to say - I'm so scatter brained today... so I'll just wish baby dust on everyone one!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo