Community post

Discussion

Trying to Stave off Insanity

View Full Post

So I guess I've been here for almost and year and have more or less just used the calendar and tracking tools. Time to step out of my box so I stop feeling like I'm alone when I know I'm not.

I was crushed when AF showed up yesterday morning.
Then today we got word that our best friends who were TTC #2 have already achieved success after just a month or 2.

There is no comparison. All the bloodwork, HSG, DH's stuff has all come out perfect. Nothing is physically or hormonally an issue.

LEEPS many years ago may be a partial road block - so tomorrow I take my first Femera pill as we prepare for IUI hopefully soon.

My cycles in the last 10 months have ranged from 32 to 40 days. THe Idea of ovulating in the teen days versus the twenties seems surreal. I am hoping to make some new friends and to be able to share success and maybe learn some ways to keep my mind occupied. We are going to a wedding this coming weekend - we won't be able to be active much while away - which is a bit frustrating. But I will be hopeful.

We will achieve a BFP in 2012. I can do this without going crazy.

Thanks for letting me Babble

106 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 106 Replies | Last Page

Hello Everyone -
I am 9dpo & IUI. I am tired. My bbs itch and seem fuller. I am feeling so tired but that is typical of late cycle anyway.

I am very desperate to be successful this month and that scares me.

Okay - I have to think up thoughts..
Be back later.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello

I am pregnant! 5 weeks. i cant believe it. i am so happy!!
xx

how is everyone else??
xx

11 years ago

OMG! Bowbow!

I'm so happy for you! Stick baby stick! How are you feeling! Keep us up to date how you are progressing!

Woohoo!!!

11 years ago

WOOTIE WOOT WOOT

That is awesome bowbow!!

Fri, sat, Sun to wait - Monday I test.
I don't know what to think I feel weird.
My pants are snug, I have twinges, tugs and pulls.

A bit of normal "positive" discharge, tender, twinging growing bbs...

I'm working 11 hour days to try and not think too much.

Stick baby Stick!!! Bowbow you are an inspiration.

How are you doing Beatrice? Good to see you back a bit :-D

Thank you Beatrice and Beccalynn.
i love the WOOTIE WOOT WOOT!!
it must have been the holiday. relaxation!
i cannot believe it. i really thought that af was on its way.
i am just over the moon to get a positive test. i feel a bit crappy at the moment. sore boobs, stomach ache and im not sleeping as good, but i really dont care. i just want the little baked bean to grow.

i will keep you posted as to how im getting on. im going to stay on this thread.

Beccalyn - please let me know how it goes tomorrow. i will be thinking about you. fingers and toes crossed that you will get a BFP.

all the best everyone.

xxx

11 years ago

BeccaLynn, how are you doing? Did AF show up?

Bowbow, I'm so excited for you. When do you go in to see the doctor?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi northernbabydream. My midwife apt is early November. One week after this apt I will then have my 12 week scan. Fingers crossed that everything will be well.
I feel awful at the moment. Hopefully I will feel better soon.

Keep me updated everyone.
Xxx

11 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Sorry for my delay in responding - it has been a week.
The Blood test was done last Tuesday - the call came back within 2 hours as negative - but AF did not show up until Saturday.

It was a less than fun 4 days of waiting to find out if the doc was right or not.

We've talked the doc into 1 more round of IUI on Femera. Finances make it hard to stomach the cost of the FSH shots which is the next step. Also found out that on scale of 0-100 for fertility clinics the place we've been going to is rated at a 40. There is one closer to home that is rated at a 72. We might be switching doctors depending on what a consultation with our current doc results in.

Should be starting the next round of Femera tonight. Script has been called in. So here we go 4 time is good right :-D Trying hard to keep positive. Won't say it is easy.

Part of me is trying as hard as I can to just let it all go and see what happens.

That news sounds awesome bowbow - please keep us informed it is so exciting to see success and get to share in it!!

Becca

Is a 100 the best score? If so, a switch sounds like it is in order. What would the FSH shots do? Sounds painful. Fingers crossed that Femera and IUI are successful this month! I'm sorry for everything you went through this month. If it's gonna be a BFN, at least AF could be on time!

Xoxo

11 years ago

Okay - Busy weekend ha happened. Friday was IUI #4 at 1pm.
Friday also started my latest show with my Mom -Mile Hi Con.

It is insanely against the odds to be trying a 4th attempt. But we've never been a couple that has done anything the easy way.

I am off work today - going in for a an hour long meeting later today.
Beyond that - I have to get some income tax returns in for the paperwork on the short sale of my Condo.

I'm back to trying to determine what the best way to no overthink things is between now and November 5th. I do want to loose some weight and start to exercise, but I'm not sure what to do and how much to do. I also seem to let my thoughts drift to ideas of what I can Do to solidify my chances.

The day I ovulated I had a definite ovulation pain. My mature egg was on the left side and was over 26 mm. His count for the IUI was over 50 Million. timing seems to have been right. We BD'ed that night also.

Hope pregnancy is going well and everyone is doing well!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo