Community post

Discussion

7 DPO Cycle Buddies??? Testing 8 July

Hi Ladies Looking for cycle buddies for this month and hoping for a lot of !!!! Anyone testing this Sunday? I will be 13 DPO whic is "early" but I figured what the heck. I am not testing all week so I figured I would "treat" myself on Sunday lol So I have not had any real symptoms. Except I have EXTREMLY sore bb's and yesterday I started feeling like I was sick almost like I was hung over but I wasnt... Anyway, whos up for being my cycle buddy for a St. Patty's Day baby

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

date expected af, july 8, tested today neg, early, ttc#2 with pcos, not trying nothing thisw month just going with the flow, too much stress, symptoms, breast sore and restroom break in night if wait hurts my bladder, sore nipple, but could be pms,

11 years ago

Yes! cycle buddies..I will test on Sunday July 8th with you :)
Any symptoms today at 7 dpo?

11 years ago

I'll be your cycle buddy lol. Im 7dpo today and Im thinking of testing July 6th(mense day) at 10dpo. I know that's super early but if I don't test Im going to lose my mind. lol. If AF doesn't come I will test again saturday and sunday.

I wish the best to all

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!! Sorry for the delay :) I am 10 DPO now and the only symptoms I am having is not being able to sleep well, REALLY sore bb's, backpain that started today, headache, and some pinching in my stomach. DH and I bought some test last night and they are calling my name... grrrr. I am trying not to test because I am only 10 DPO and even tho it seems that a lot of women get a + that early... Its really rare. Sooo test or wait... Test or wait.... OH and does anyone else temp ?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies welll I guess I am happy I tested early because it was a I am in shock and scared all at the same time. I am hoping and praying that this baby sticks :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo