Community post

Discussion

Any New BFPS Due Feb/March 2013

View Full Post

Hey everyone just looking for some more people to talk to about pregnancy stuff lol when are you due and what number baby is this and how long where you TTC for
This is baby number 3 for us and we are hoping for another boy 3 boys is what we want and we had been trying for 2 months :)

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Hi :)

i got my bfp after just a month of trying! This will be baby number 4. my others are all girls (10,13 and 19) ....wonder if i will be given another wee girly :)

11 years ago

I just found out yesterday! I'm due March 26th! :)
This is my first.

11 years ago

this is my 5th pregnancy, I have 3 children 2 boys and 1 girl, my 4th ended in mc on November 2011 at 11 weeks.
I didn't start trying till April 2012 as this is when my periods went back to normal, I got my bfp on the 9th july 2012 I am due on the 13th of February, tho I will go in early due to past c sectons.
:)
11 weeks 1 day today

11 years ago

Congrats by the way. This is baby 4 for me and we was ttc for a month and luckly it happen the 2 month. We r hoping for a boy cause we already have 3 girls. My due date is March 31 as the calculator predicted and I am 18dpo as of today. I go to the dr aug 28 and then I will see if the due date is correct. I cant wait what bout u. I just wnt the baby to b healthy and everyone esle baby including urs. Congrats again and H&H9MONTHS

User Image

11 years ago

I found out 2 days ago I'm 7 weeks pregnant. I'm due 13 March 13
Was a complete shock and midwife next week :)

11 years ago

Hi, just got my BFP on Friday the 27th at 13 DPO. The calculator says I'm due on April 6th. I'm going to try to deliver before March 20th, my DD is a pisces(Feb 23), my son is a pisces as well (March X) and I'm also a pisces (Feb 24) so another pisces would be perfect to complete my lil family.
Congratulations to all of u and I pray we all have happy healthy pregnancies!

11 years ago

Hey everyone :) I found out I was pregnant just after the TWW.. I am now 12 weeks pregnant - so i have known for quite a while! I am due on the 14th of Feb 2013 or valentines day, which is kinda cute i think :) I have my scan in exactly 1 week so im excited but also scared! I hope everything goes well with everyones pregnancies and I wish you's all a happy healthy 9 months x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo