Community post

Discussion

Any New BFPS Due Feb/March 2013

Hey everyone just looking for some more people to talk to about pregnancy stuff lol when are you due and what number baby is this and how long where you TTC for
This is baby number 3 for us and we are hoping for another boy 3 boys is what we want and we had been trying for 2 months :)

17 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

This is our first baby, we just found out 2 days ago. We are also due on March 1st.

11 years ago

Congrats how exciting are you having any symptoms?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi there!

Just got our first today at 10 DPO. Calculator puts us due March 13. Traveling to visit family right now, will make Dr.'s appt when I get home. Still have fingers crossed this one sticks & is not chemical.

This is our 6th TTC cycle for our #1- 1st one I used soy too.

to you all!

11 years ago

Hey girls :)

Got my first BFP today too! 11dpo. Hopefully going to confirm it with a blood test later todat. Due date (According to this site) would be 13th March 2013...... It will be our first baby. This was our first month not trying/not preventing.

Would love to hear from any of you lovely ladies!

x x x

BFP first try 01.07.12 miscarried 27.08.12 at 12 weeks The wait goes on....

11 years ago

Got my BFP today! According to calculator due March 11, 2013. Hoping to get to dr next week! This is my first baby with DH, have 5 from a previous marriage. Been officially trying for 3 months but not preventing for longer. SO thought I was out this month. Still in shock!

A.M. 34 (DS 16, DS 9, DD 7, DD 6, DS 5) DH 38 (DD 19 & DS 17) *Hoping for one together in 2013!! User Image

11 years ago

I just got my BFP after 4 months of trying after my mc. This will be baby #2 technically...
I'm pretty sure I ovulated later than the "norm" so I'll be due probably early March. As my little brother has a march birthday, I kinda want to deliver in February. lol, is that weird? I'm so nervous but excited for this pregnancy. I've been trying to be good, no drinking or anything this time around. (First time was a complete surprise).

11 years ago

Hi everyone. I got my BFP last week and confirmed with blood work earlier this week. We have been trying for over a year for our 1st. So far 1 chemical and 1 blighted ovum. Hoping third time is the charm! Got my beta numbers back at 14dpo 52 and at 16 dpo 130 so doubling time of 36 hours hopefully that trend keeps going! Due date would be March 9.

User Image

11 years ago

I just took a digi and it came out positive. Omg I'm soo nervous! & happy!

" rel="nofollow"> Victoria & Aaron TTC baby #1

11 years ago

After 3 years of trying to concieve and our 4th donor cycle we Finally got our BFP at 14dpo. My beta was only 18 so hoping this little bean sticks. This will be our first and the calendar says my due date will be March 14.

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

Got our first BFP on July 12th and doctor confirmed yesterday on July 16th. This is baby number 2 for me and number 3 for my DH. We are due March 24th! We started trying to concieve on the 2nd of March :). Congratulations!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo