Community post

Discussion

Any July 5th Ish Testers out there?

I'm going to start testing, maybe on the 4th of July just for fun! I'm thinking AF should be due July 5th ish? (Irregular periods since my last MC).

Anyway whose with me?! i hope this month is our month!!! :)

10 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I'm going to start on the 4th just for fun too! I'll only be 7DPO but you never know!

11 years ago

YAY!! Good Luck! Let me know when you get your BFP!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies Ill be testing on July 9th :) Ill be 13 DPO by then. My LP is 16 days long... ughhh So hopefully Ill get my BFP earlier :)

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

11 years ago

Good luck!! Update us :)

11 years ago

I may test on the 4th.. That would be the PERFECT birthday present for my husband, but AF is scheduled be making her appearance July 6th or 7th,

If I don't test on the 4th, I will definitely test on the 6th.

Good luck to everyone! Praying for BFPs for everyone

11 years ago

awww that would be such an awesome present!! Good luck!!

11 years ago

I started my period today?! My cycles have been INSANE since my 2nd MC! SO.. i'm out this month :/ but GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

awww I'm so sorry!! I just found out today my progestrone levels are low and they are starting me on a prometrium.. im 7DPO. I just hope it's not too late!

11 years ago

Good Luck to everyone. I'm going to test on July 8. Been ttc since jan 12 mc. Praying for everyone!

11 years ago

Goodluck everyone! I plan to test on july 4th...will be 12dpo then. Hope I can wait that long!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo