Community post

Discussion

Help reading BBT chart please?

Hi everyone, not sure where to post this. This is my first month charting and I am now in the TWW. However, I am not quite sure how to interpret my chart. It looks really odd to me lol. Can anyone look at my countdown page and tell me what they think of it? I believe I O around cd 12 or 13 as my temps were slowly rising after my +opk on cd 11.

I then had a major dip below coverline on cd6 (although CTP never put a coverline in at the time but other sites I was charting on did and it was on the 97.8 line around cd13 indicating O happened on cd12 or 13).

Then it has been rising again ever since the dip on cd6 and has been above coverline. However at this point CTP put the coverline right around this 2nd rise and that isn't correct to what I have as the coverline should be around the first rise in temps and my opk was + as well as ewcm around cd11.

I hope I am making sense lol I am still new to all this. Any advice on when I O and if my chart looks biphasic at all? Thanks!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi - I don't know how useful my feedback is. I too am in my first month charting and haven't done it before. I had a peek at your chart, then checked mine again. I recorded my temps during my period, but yours are not on your chart. It looks to me like the estimated ovulation date could be right on your chart, and then your temps do a similar thing to mine - I had a dip at 4po, you had one at 6dpo. Then my temps have gone up again and stayed up. So, to this inexperienced eye, we are either both right or wrong lol. Feel free to look at my chart too if it helps. Oh, I have had some early pregnancy symptoms too for a couple of days. Hoping its not a virus or all in my head. I am 41 so this is my last attempt to make baby #3. Good luck anyways!! Hope this helps, even a little :)
Mandy

11 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate your help! Good luck to you!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo