Community post

Discussion

Depressing...emotional up and downs and my fear of loss.

I had a test come up what looked like a positive. I sent it to my hubby to view and he agreed-for a split second were happy...then I remembered that blue dye tests may not be as accurate:(

So I tested with E.P.T. after a BFP on Target brand...and it was a BFN:(

I was ready to celebrate! But now I'm feeling discouraged...I'm ONLY 10DPO (as best as I can calculate) and yet I'm feeling really, really discouraged.

I think it may be because July 13 is the anniversary of my father's passing (unexpectedly from Heart Attack) and I'm dealing with TTC and still grieving that major loss:(

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I know its exciting to almost think you're pregnant. I posted an HPT pic on here at negative and i got some comments from people saying they saw a line and then i started really staring at the test and thought...shoot..maybe there is a line! and i posted it under "unsure" and it had a majority of people saying the test was positive!! i got excited for a minute but then I took another one the next morning and got the exact same vague light line..it was a pink test but still..and then a few days later got AF. So of course I was depressed too. When really ttc you always go through these ups and downs and it sucks and its hard and gut wrenching and emotional but we have no choice but to keep going forward and staying strong cuz when we do finally get those for real..its gonna be awesome!

but i think you're only 10dpo ...you still have a very strong chance of still being pregnant and its probably too early still to see on a test.
and . let me know what happens.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you SO much for your reply! It really helps to not feel alone. My hubby is so supportive but I am definitely obsessing over testing...which is crazy because I am really early for testing!

10DPO is EARLY...the instructions say wait until after your missed period if you have a neg....so why can't I just wait?!

My thought is: "What if I can know NOW!"

I feel all the symptoms..but i know my mind can convince my body of a lot of things:(

I hope you're trying next month! Maybe we'll be cycle buddies!

11 years ago • Post starter

i'm only 1 day dpo so far...so while i don't think i'm pregnant this month i'm not out yet!! i'm still quietly hoping for my BFP!

and don't worry...the endless pages of HPT pictures on here with people trying to figure out "is that a line or not" show you that you are NOT alone. there are lots of women out there with you going through the same feelings.

good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

AF came and I'm not as sad as I thought I would be...I think I am happy because I KNOW i'm not...lesson learned for next month:)

i'm 9dpo now..i'm going to test tomorrow even though i know its early but its like how you felt..an anxious need to know. wish me luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Fx'd for you!!!!!! Baby dust

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo