Community post

Discussion

18dpo, no af, lots of symptoms but bfn??? :(

Hi,

I am 22yrs old and ttc - (first month trying). I have tender breasts, lower abdomen cramps and pulling, back and headache, tired and wee all the time but all hpt's I have taken have been negative....
Could I still be pregnant after the bfn's seeing as I have the symptoms? Any advice would be great ... thanks.

xx

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The hard thing is that those symptoms you're having could be an indicator of pregnancy OR your period coming....

I would get a blood test at a doctor to confirm if you dont want to just continue to wait for your period. Your symptoms sound promising, but so did mine a few months ago and it turned out I have PCOS. :-\

So far this month I am 7dpo and I am not allowed to POAS until next Friday because my fertility meds they gave me can give me false positives until it wears out of my system. Ugh!

GL!

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

11 years ago

Ok, thanks for the advice. i will see what my dr says tomorrow... and good luck to you too... x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo