Community post

Discussion

First post! 3 positive tests but maybe evaps?

Hi everyone! I'm Aly- this is my first post probably of many!! I am very new to all of this! But definitely super excited! My husband and I have been married almost 4 years now and we put off having kids because it was never the right time (is it ever?? Lol) so on a random (drunk) night we said who cares lets just go for it- and here I am 2 weeks later with 3 positive tests! The first 2 didn't show up right away- I would say like 10 min later. So I was worried about evaps. But I have taken pregnancy tests in the past and never saw even a faint line... Even when I checked later. The last one I read the instructions- I know I know. I didn't realize you needed to hold it in the stream for a full 5 seconds. So I used a cup and kept it in for 10 seconds. I got a positive immediately! I posted all 3 tests on this site and 95% say positive. I am worried about the evaps- especially because of the blue dye. But I have never once even gotten a faint positive so I am hopeful!!! This beginning part is the worst! I'm so impatient lol!

Anyway I can't wait to connect with other expectant mommies and hear your stories as well!!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

have you taken your test pictures down?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo