Community post

Discussion

new to site..wanting to see what others thought!!!

After my 1st child I started taking depo provera the shot...was on it for 2 years have been off for a year now this June..me and my husband have been trying...but i had my first and last period in March lasted for 2 weeks haven't had one since..I read you can still monthly ovulate..so I took an ovulation test and it was positive..which was on the 8th of June..on the 13th 5 days later I began cramping and nausea set it..the cramping began on my right side and how now progressed to all over just like period cramps..still nausea..somewhat tired...I notice cause I will barely do anything and get worn out...Im also emotional...I took a test today this morning 14 dpo..sorry I don't know all the short hand..but the test was negative..I don't know if I just want to become pregnant and emotions and feelings are taking over and its like phantom pregnancy or I'm really pregnant..so confused

I'm so ready.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
might well be, that you ovulated, but after 2 ys on contraceptive the inner layer of your womb just wasn't thick enough for the implantation.
Still: no Af, so keep hopeing!
Babydust to you xx
W.

(sorry for my english, this isn't my first language)

11 years ago

Thanks for the reply Whatif.....I have been trying for a while now and like I was saying been off bc for a year now how long does it take for your af to show back up or your wall to thicken...I'm so confused those..could I be having all these symptoms and still not be pregnant?

I'm so ready.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo