Community post

Discussion

Confused, ewcm/opk+, temp rises days after ov symptoms are

Hi everyone, I am confused on how to read my chart. I'm starting to think we may have lost our chance to conceive this month. Well I started getting ewcm Thursday morning June 14th. dh and I dtd Wednesday June 13th night before I noticed it. We did not dtd on Thursday but did on Friday night June 15th. I noticed ewcm until then (Friday night) when it didn't seem as abundant anymore but still there. Same on Saturday June 16th, still there just not as much and at 7pm my opk was very +. We dtd after seeing it was + that night.

Well I would consider my peak day to be Sunday June 17th, as that is when it seemed to be drying up (more creamy instead of ewcm) and we didnt dtd that day. But I just read that to maximize your chances to try on peak day too, but they consider last day of ewcm to be peak day. So not sure if Saturday should be considered my peak day instead. And I'm not sure if we timed it right?

Also, my temp did rise this morning on Tuesday June 19th. So that means I possibly ovulated yesterday Monday June 18th? There was a slight rise on Monday but not above the highest temp of previous 6 days yet like there was this morning. However how is that possible if my opk was + Sat night and ewcm changed to creamy on Sunday?

I also noticed my BBT on this site hasn't put a coverline but estimated ovulation to be Sunday the 17th? I've been tracking in C and when my temps are converted to F, they seem really off.

Example is today temp was 36.66 C, but 97.98 F. Then why didn't it create a coverline?

Any advice? Thanks!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

This is the timing part that is the hardest. I also chart my BBT and CM, and if I was exactly right I should of been pregnant now ;-( which we are not. I rely on my BBT, but as a second to my CM, CM is your bodies best signal to what I have read. That is the best conditions for the sperm to swim. WE really want another boy (to even out our home) so we are trying as close to O as possible (according to my other research) but I think this month we are going to try the BD every day too....and with other methods for a better change for a boy (deep at the end, and positions close to the cervix.....maybe the shot of coffee for him and a shot of cough syrup for me.....hey, it wont hurt us ;-) and have fun) no pressure outlook, and I love that he wants it to happen now as bad as I do, but mostly to still have fun with our love making and not make it "do it now," and take the magic away cause of my temp...but we are watching it.....and it is very close with the CM. just start right when you see it change to EWCM and a few days past ;-) Just in case. (Bonus BD practice)

11 years ago

Thank you for the response! Good luck to you!

~*Mommy to 2 blessings. Trying for a 3rd!*~

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo