Community post

Question

unsure

10 DPO: light dull feeling in stomach, gas, nausea, sore nipples
11 DPO: same as previous days, BFN, exhausted
12 DPO: no symptoms? dull stomach aches but not as bad as previous days. nipples are fine
13 DPO: nipples are sore/sensitive? skin has been extremely dry for the past few days? I also feel like my body hair is growing extremely fast? taste is completely off.

no appetite and no sex drive when usually both are very high before my period. no chocolate cravings like usual either. i normally crave dove chocolate before a period but now the thought of it sounds nasty. same with similar things like McDonald’s coke. honestly my favorite foods taste different.
usually before my period i get acne but skin is clear and my boobs aren’t tender like usual. usually the whole boob hurts right before my period but if i touch my nipples i feel slight discomfort it’s more sore than anything.
my taste and smell is weird. i wouldn’t say it’s heightened but i definitely say ranch Pringles taste very strong (almost made me vomit)
i smelled french toast sticks and got extremely queasy so it’s certain smells that’s very distinctive i can smell throughout the day. most of the time it makes me queasy.
11dpo: I took a pregnancy test and BFN but “i feel pregnant”
13: dpo took one today and yesterday and one was a very x10 faint positive and i think the other is evap?… i’m not sure (picture is posted)
i’m stressing because I definitely feel differently than i normally do.
Am I out?

user submitted image

0 Answers • 11 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo