Community post

Question

Is this positive or too soon

So hey guys I'm new here after driving myself crazy fooling I thought I'd ask you guys .I have been getting some dull aches in lower tummy and back and not due till 18th March .however I done a test on Friday with clear blue early test and had this result.im wondering why its showing up so soon and also if there's chance could be evaporation line?it's still there from Friday and appear pretty sharpish .also I can't remember ovulating this month and wonder if maybe I could of conceived just before last period?I don't wanna keep re testing but questioning why if its positive that's its showing so soon.anyon3 had anything similar?many thanks .

user submitted image

2 Answers • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi Annabell. I can't really see anything on the pic. Did you try uploading to to the photo section?

1 year ago

Well you did take an early pregnancy test and it looks positive to me…. Congrats

52 weeks ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo