Community post

Discussion

Bleeding and bfp! Help

2 days before af I started getting possible evaps of vvfl on cb pink dye and easy@home tests then day of af got bfp on easy@home and frer from fmu then hour later started bleeding...no clots and only had some cramps on first day but not bad more like a dull ache...next day lines did not get darker n flow remained medium no cramps or clots did a cb digital and was negative...now today is day three and smu showed still about same darkness on easy@home but positive cb digital no cramps or clots but still medium flow bleeding...when I have my normal period I would have cramps and I could feel wetness or flow when I coughed or stood up but with this bleeding when I go to bathroom I expect to not see blood cuz I don't even feel it...it's hard n weird to explain but does feel different even though flow is about the same....idk wat to think anymore...I've had mc in past and this never happened and I've had 1 eptopic in the past but had cramps plus inconsistent bleeding...I think I'm going crazy poas to see line disappear or get darker...I fully expected to get neg digital today but didn't....sry for the long post

1 Reply • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It honestly sounds like you may have a subchronic hematoma. I had one with some of my pregnancies and bled severely for weeks . They are all healthy and just fine . I may be wrong but hopefully this might be the case and all is fine !

1 year ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo