Community post

Question

How often to BD during fertile window?

Hi everyone! I am new to the TTC community. For some background, this is the 3rd month my husband and have stopped using protection and I pay a lot of attention to my cycle. I have been logging my period on an app for about 4 years so I have a pretty good idea of things. After being on birth control from 2017-2019, my period became regular last year. From February 2022-November 2022, my cycle was 27-29 days, usually 29 more often than not. December it was 30 days and then my most recent cycle was 31 days. I was pretty surprised it was that long and I was really hoping I was pregnant but I was not.

Now on to this current cycle. I am on CD 13. I thought I was sure when I ovulated each cycle based on my CM but after last month not getting pregnant I decided to give the clear blue digital ovulation test a shot. I first tested yesterday at 5pm after work and it showed a blank circle, which means low. I then realized the directions say to use FMU so I made sure to do that this morning at 7:30am and it was a flashing smiling face so it was high!!

We BD last night, would it be good to go again tonight or wait until Thursday to do an “every other day” type of thing? Also is it possible that the test read low yesterday because I didn’t use FMU?

0 Answers • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo