Community post

Discussion

Testing Jan. 29 - Looking for TWW Buddies.

View Full Post

Currently 3/4 dpo. Will be testing Jan. 29 ( if i can hold out that long ).
Need to occupy my time until then by chatting with you gals that may be in the same boat.

22 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

9 dpo and BFN for me as well. Feeling out :(

1 year ago

Hey Frogs. Yeah, me too. Tested again today as period is due tomorrow or Wed. Another bfn and 'shadow lines', that I am NOT trusting right now.

1 year ago • Post starter

Hi, did you test with an opk to confirm O date? I didn’t. So, I don’t really know how many dpo I am. I guess at the least I’m 7dpo but I could be 9 dpo. I’m going to test this afternoon and this evening. Test strips should be her by 4pm.

1 year ago

NO I didn't test with OPK. I go by sore boobs. I always get sore boobs AFTER I ovulate. Like the next day.

I got some shadow lines on wondfo early 10miu last night. Took an FRER and neg. What tests are you using? I took a wondfo today and there is definitely a vvf pink line. Took a frer and got a vvf line! Will test again. Wishing you baby dust!!! You're not out yet, my last pregnancy I didn't test positive until 14dpo. Today I am 10dpo

1 year ago

Oh!!!..Congrats ???? ???? . Hope it sticks... I was using easy@home which I was having alot of shadows now I using premom. BFN.

Did you post your pic for the wondfo?

Thank you!! Hopefully it shows up! My mommed and premom are still negative btw, hoping it's not another chemical. I have had 2 in a row already.

user submitted image

1 year ago

Tweeked

user submitted image

1 year ago

I see a line on the test strip!!

Premom has been giving me negatives as well...however the easy@home gives me shadows and 'maybe' lines. So I don't know. I do feel crampy tho. Feel like AF will start soon. Blah.

I am sorry about your chemicals.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo