Community post

Discussion

Testing Jan. 29 - Looking for TWW Buddies.

Currently 3/4 dpo. Will be testing Jan. 29 ( if i can hold out that long ).
Need to occupy my time until then by chatting with you gals that may be in the same boat.

22 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

I'm about right there with you! 3dpo and already going crazy ????

1 year ago

I don't think CRAZY is the word for this...this is a whole other level of Cray. lol.
I said I was going to wait until then..but NOPE...I'm here testing like a bat out of control. This is ridiculous. I know it is too early, but still POAS....smh.

1 year ago • Post starter

Thoughts???

user submitted image

Oh I understand! ???? Way too well!
I convince myself it's just for science...6dpo today and BFN of course! I just continue on with one cheapie a day of both opk and hcg just in case I may have ovulated earlier than I thought.

1 year ago

I am 7/8 dpo today, and yes I pretty much test everyday as well.

I’m testing this weekend too! I need to order some clinical guard strips. I’m going to use strips until I get a line that’s dark enough to make be think I’m pregnant and then I’ll go get a frer or something. I waste money on tests. So, I’m here waiting with you ????

1 year ago

Hey LuvBug..yes we all can have a POAS party together. I took another test this morning....all negative...or should I say they seem negative to me. I am tired of straining my eyes to see a line...not sure what yesterdays vvvf bfp was. I AM still a bit early tho. 8/9 dpo, however my luteal phase is 11 days.

1 year ago • Edited • Post starter

I'm 7dpo today and this afternoons and this mornings test were BFN

1 year ago

Took test early this am. BFN. GONNA test again later.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo