Community post

Question

Disappearing positives?

I have taken 2 Clearblue Earliest (pink dye) and an FRER over the last couple days. I am now 8 dpo, so I know it was early. They all had visible lines within 3-5 minutes that were there when I checked again at 10 min. When I went back several hours later they had faded, and one disappeared. What are the chances 3 different tests would have evap lines? Thanks for any input!

3 Answers • 1 year ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Like you said, you're testing way too early to be able to get any reliable result. I can't speak for the Clearblue pink dye tests because I've never used them but I know for a fact that the FRER are notorious for evap and indent lines :( I got them month after month so I had to stop using the brand, my heart couldn't take it anymore! Good luck to you and sending baby dust.

1 year ago

This happened to me too. I read that if it is too early to test the positive line could vanish, so we have to wait a bit more and retest, but a positive is a positive!

1 year ago

Same… do you have an update? My frer showed a very promising but faint line and then went away so it’s not like it was “just an indent” right?

user submitted image

1 year ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo