Community post

Question

Possible implantation bleeding?? From 8-12DPO

On and off for few days, very light no need for tampon / liner, started off very light and pink like in pic, it’s now dark brown. Thoughts would be so appreciated!!

user submitted image

4 Answers • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I literally just posted basically the same thing! I have had something similar for the past 3 days now. Started off pinky, had a tiny bit of red yesterday morning just once or twice and jow today brown. I want to say it's possible implantation bleeding for the both of us. Baby dust to you!

1 year ago

I just looked at yours and it is sooo similar to mine!! Praying that we get baby dust! I have also started using first response early result tests and I have a tiny faint line! I had a huge squinter of a line yesterday that I convinced myself was an indent line but it is slightly darker today so now I’m like well surely indent lines aren’t supposed to get darker?! Praying for us ?????????

1 year ago • Post starter

Oh yay! That seems like a good sign! I have so far had no more tinged mucus as of this morning, no mucus at all actually. But I am still having some lower light cramps/pressure sort of cervical area I think. AF due tomorrow or the day after, so hopefully it doesn't come! I'm so worried that it will. I'd test but I have no tests apart from a few OPKs so will have to wait a few days at least.

1 year ago

That seems like a great sign. My spotting has basically stopped too, a tiny bit a couple of times when I wiped today but basically microscopic! My AF is also due tomorrow, let’s hope they do not come to visit!!! Keep me updated

1 year ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo