Community post

Discussion

8dpo and period like cramps

Hello all so I took a test this morning at 8dpo and it was negative which is ok but I started having some period like cramping like if I went to the bathroom and wiped there would be blood tmi sry I’m wondering if this would be implantation had anyone else experience this my periods not supposed to start until the 31st I believe

8 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

How bad were the cramps ? Implantation cramps are not very strong from my experience. But I had some mild cramping and was expecting to get my period but the cramps didn’t get worse and then went away by the end of the day . They can last up to 3 days . Good luck!

1 year ago

The cramps were mild like cramps right before you get your period or day 1 of it I actually got my positive yesterday afternoon and the hcg must be on the rise because I’m exhausted and constantly hungry lmao

1 year ago • Post starter

How exciting!!!!!! That’s awesome congratulations on the line! Did you post the picture?????? Now i wanna see haha I will be testing tomorrow! I’m excited and nervous of course . I had a very slight cramping couple days ago and now my nipples are burning like I got before my BFP last time.

1 year ago

I saw your tests ! Beautiful BFP congratulations!!!

1 year ago

Thank you so much I’m still in complete shock lol

I bet so ! Love seeing this , I’m really happy For you.

1 year ago

Thank you so much I am sending you all of the baby dust

Thank you. My period is supposed to come In 5 days so heres hoping she doesn’t show

1 year ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo