Community post

Journal

The TWW

After two failed IVFs and deciding that we wouldn't do more treatments, we are TTC in a natural way. The odds are not on our side (I'm 43 now and hubby's sperm is lazy) but I just can't seem to stop trying for a second child. This is already the 9th cycle of attempts and it's also the cycle that I honestly feel we did everything by the book! We made the Sperm Meets Egg Plan method with the conceive plus lubricant (monodoses and tube) to help the lazy sperm to find the egg! I'm getting tired of OPK's, planning the sex to the minute, spending tones of money on Pregnancy tests, testing early just to find indents and etc... you TTC women understand for sure what I mean! I'm in the TWW and I feel that if it doesn't happen now... it's simply because it wasn't meant to be! Let's just hope that this is the one!!! I'm feeling cautiously optimistic! I'm on 4DPO, waiting for this week to pass so I can start using the obscene amount of tests I already have to spend!
to all

0 Comments • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo