Community post

Journal

No more testing! And I mean it!

I took all my tests and put them up high where I would probably be physically exhausted climbing up to get them. Why? I’m done testing! I’m going to wait for my missed AF or gladly welcome her with open arms. I feel like crap. I’m tired. Short on breath. I’m nauseous as all hell this cycle. Could possibly throw up any second. I’m not hungry have to force myself to eat. I’m going to 43 this yr and I’m the hardest I’ve ever been on myself about anything I do. Especially conceiving for the last time in my life! So I’m going to take a small break and I’ll see all you sweet, little TTC warrior angels later!! Muah!! Heart! Kisses! Hugs!

Cat Turner

2 Comments • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Oh honey... I sooooo understand you!!! In every cycle I say I won't test early but I always end up giving in and then I get into a negativity spiral when I don't see two lines or they're so light I never know if they're indents or the beginning of a BFP. I see your positivity and support to all TTC women with your comments always full of hope and support, so I just wanted to tell you that you have a cheerleader here to lift you up and that she's rooting for you a lot (for all of us actually) ! Don't lose hope! I believe good things happen to good people! Best of luck to you!

1 year ago

Thank you! I feel the same for you!! Haven’t tested yet haha!! Had pinching last night so I was hoping implantation. I’d love some spotting that goes with that I never had it with my girls.

Cat Turner

1 year ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo