Community post

Journal

Prayers & Confessions by Jackie Mize Part 1

Prayer/Confession- Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus and the covenant of blood, and I rebuke fear and doubt and unbelief. Your Word says You have not given me a spirit of fear but of love and power and of a sound mind. Your Word also says that fear has torment but that perfect love casts out fear and that God is love, and I’ve got God living big in me so fear and torment go far from me now in Jesus’ name. I trust in the Lord; I will not fear; I will not be afraid. I have the mind of Christ and the peace of God. My mind and body, as well as my spirit, are relaxed and at peace. I refuse to let my heart be troubled or afraid. The Lord, Most High, is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord, El Shaddi, is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? Body, I speak to you to be at peace, relax, rest. Muscles, nerves, be at peace. I rest in faith in God’s Word and thank You, Father, for total and complete peace and confidence, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

“Father, we thank You that we (our family, our ministry) dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and we abide under the shadow of the Almighty. For we boldly say, decree and declare that the Lord, El Shaddi, the God Who is more than enough, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Tsidkenu, Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Shammah, the possessor of heaven and earth, is our God. We trust in Him — some trust in horses, some in chariots, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. He is our refuge and our fortress, our God, in Him do we trust. Surely He shall deliver us from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover us with His feathers, and under His wings shall we trust; His truth shall be our shield and buckler. We shall not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day, nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at our side and ten thousand at our right hand, but it shall not come nigh us. Only with our eyes shall we behold and see the reward of the wicked.“Because we have made the Lord which is our refuge, even the Most High, our habitation, there shall no evil befall us, neither shall any plague come nigh our dwelling. For He shall give His angels charge over us, to keep us in all our ways. They shall bear us up in their hands lest we dash our foot against a stone. We shall tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and the dragon shall we trample under foot. “Because we have set our love upon Him; therefore, will He deliver us. He will set us on high, because we have known His name. We shall call upon Him, and He will answer us. He will be with us in trouble; He will deliver us and honor us. With long life will He satisfy us and show us His salvation. Salvation is of the Lord. In Jesus’ name.”

“Father, according to Psalm 103 I say, Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. I say it and decree it over our family and our ministry and all that our family has anything to do with. I declare that those benefits belong to us. We’ll not forget the benefits of the Lord that our iniquities are forgiven, every sin is under the blood of Jesus. Father, Your Word says that if we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. So we put every thought, every deed that’s wrong, that is not pleasing to You under the blood of Jesus. We ask forgiveness, Lord. And we say that we are cleansed and forgiven in Jesus’ name. Father, we thank You for that. “We say that You redeem our lives from destruction. We are protected by You, by Your Word, by Your angels. We’ll not die prematurely; we’ll not be destroyed. The destroyer, the accuser of the brethren, has been cast down. We’re redeemed from destruction. Our lives will not be destroyed. “You heal all our diseases. You crown us with lovingkindness and tender mercies. You satisfy our mouth with good things. I say that we have good things to speak and good things to eat so that our youth is renewed like the eagles. We’ll not be old, decrepit and senile; even though we gain in age, we’ll not go downhill. We wait on the Lord, and our youth is renewed. “Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. We thank You for all those benefits, and we’ll be careful not to forget them.We give You glory and honor and thanks in Jesus’ name.”

0 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo