Community post

Journal

Trust HIM!

If God did it for them, HE can do it for us! ♥ Be Blessed ♥

♥ Genesis 30:22 Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and enabled her to conceive.

♥ Psalm 113:9 He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.

♥ Psalm 127:3 Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.

♥ Genesis 25:21 And Isaac prayed to the Lord for his wife, because she was barren. And the Lord granted his prayer, and Rebekah his wife conceived.

♥ Hebrews 11:11 By faith Sarah herself received the power to conceive, even when she was past the age since she considered him faithful who had promised.

♥ Psalm 139:13 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

♥ Psalm 139:14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

♥ Exodus 23:26 None shall miscarry or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

♥ Luke 1:36-37 And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For nothing will be impossible with God.

♥ James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

♥ Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.

♥ Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

♥ Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.

♥ Psalm 37:4-7 Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this; he will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.

♥ Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

♥ Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2 Comments • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I seen something the other day and it said "If God is Blessing your Neighbor, Be Happy, Because He is in The Neighborhood"!

Mill

1 year ago

I love that! Blessings are coming! Don't give up! ????

1 year ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo