Community post

Question

Positive????

Soooo my period was Jan 25, lasted 5 days and the spotted very lightly February 9th, 10th and 11th. I feel extremely tired and I have had headaches, nausea, vomiting and constipation. I am gassy and my period isn’t due for 5 days BUT I feel pregnant. I took a test and it’s positive but does it look positive or evap? Came within the time frame and when I used these and was not pregnant they NEVER had color or anything just a faint grey line! I had my tubes tied in September after my fourth baby and periods have been spot on since! This is the first time I EVER had spotting that’s why I took the test with all my other symptoms! Any advice??? What do you all think of the test?! First response was supppppper faint 2 days ago but I could see it! I’m not sure what to think!!! With the faint first response and now this I am just not sure! I feel pregnant and no signs of Aunt Flo!

user submitted image

2 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I think you should retest with a non blue dye test.
I've gotten horrible evaps from Clearblues "+" ones that look exactly like this and not be pregnant.

Did you post this in the photo community?

2 years ago

@cluckerduckie I have a faint first response sooo faint. But I have not retested since the blue dye test. I was supposed to start my period today and I always start in the mornin but no period. Lots of cm sore boobs and a little nausea still but no AF and no cramping.

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo