Community post

Question

Pregnancy after HSG test?

I had a HSG test done 2/8/22. After my first cycle in 8 months. My tubes were completely closed but the test broke up the debris and now they are open. I’m in my fertile days currently and I was wondering if anyone had luck getting pregnant after an HSG test? Hubby and I have been trying about 3 years with no protection and still no baby. Can anyone give me any insight or advice??

3 Answers • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I did one about 10 years ago. No blockage for me though, it all looked good. Had been TTC for 17 months. Got pregnant the same cycle as the HSG. Thinking about paying to get one done this time since it's been 5 years now since we started TTC again with no luck.

User image

2 years ago

I conceived after HSG test. My tubes were open though. I wanna say HSG was done about 12 days before I ovulated.

2 years ago

I had my HSG test done on 6th December 2021. My left tube is blocked and right tube is open. No luck for me yet.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo